- Clean non-marking correct footwear must be worn on indoor courts at all times. It is essential on every visit that you clean your shoes at the doormat of sand and dirt or use separate shoes for play
- All players must adhere to the club dress
- No glassware or food is permitted on indoor courts. Bottled water only.
- Please use bins provided to dispose of any
- No chewing gum is permitted.
- Please be respectful to all players on court when accessing and leaving courts. Do not enter the courts until there is a break in play on the court beside the entrance.
- No spectators are allowed on court.
- Fire Exit doors are to remain shut at all times apart from in an emergency
- The front door must not be lodged open at any given time. Entry into the facility is by smart card access only.
Coaching and Junior Rules
- When booking a court you must indicate whether it is for Social or Coaching reasons. If the booking is for coaching you must indicate the name of the coach. You must not book a court for social reasons if it is being used for coaching. The coach must ensure that the court has been reserved for coaching reasons.
- Coaches are to ensure that all players in their care obey the Indoor Court
- Junior bags must be left on the balcony benches during coaching. Only essential tennis items are allowed on
- Coaches are to ensure that the court playing area and environs are left clean after all coaching sessions. Any items left behind must be placed in the lost and found area.
- Juniors are not permitted to use the lift unless accompanied by an adult.
- Juniors must be supervised at all times by a parent or guardian when on the balcony.
Court Booking Rules
- The same personnel are not permitted to book any 2 consecutive court bookings i.e. The same pair (singles) or 4 (doubles) cannot between them, book consecutive courts using their different booking id’s. This rule applies at all times to indoor courts and for the 8pm and 9:15pm slots Monday to Thursday for outdoor courts.
- If you release a court booking, this court may not be booked by an id from the same family within 24 hours. Sanctions will apply to the entire family should there be a breach of this
- Every single id is entitled to book 1 indoor court slot in one 5-day period. Other ids, including ids from the same family, cannot be used to circumvent this
- Members can only cancel a court up to one time session 1.00hr (7.30am –5.30pm) and 1.15min (after 5.30pm) before the booked and allocated time.
- If a member has booked a court and does not turn up they will be contacted for an explanation. If the explanation is deemed unacceptable, the member will be sanctioned.
- If a member has booked a court and does not turn up within the first 15 minutes of the booking, the court will be deemed free and another member is entitled to utilise the booking for the remaining booking.
- Juniors under 14 cannot book courts at 8pm and no juniors can book courts at 9:15pm.
- The booking release time on the 5th day will be when the booking time slot has passed the current days’ time.
- The following booking restrictions apply on Saturdays and Sundays only, between the hours of 10:30am and 4:30pm inclusive:
Courts A, B and C can be booked by Juniors & Seniors – Coaching permitted
Courts D and E can only be booked by Seniors – No Coaching permitted
However, where any of these courts are vacant, they may be used by any member present.
Any member or coach in breach of any of the above booking rules will be sanctioned.
- 1st offence – Caution.
- 2nd offence – 10 day loss of booking privileges.
- 3rd offence – Immediate loss of booking privileges until the executive deem it appropriate to reinstate.
We ask that if any of the above rules are not adhered to that it is reported to the Club Manager, Director of Tennis, a member of the Executive or a member of staff.