THE CLUB DRESS CODE:
- Predominantly white(>75%) tennis top, socks and shoes.
- Any colour shorts/skirts/3/4 lengths/tracksuit bottoms are permitted provided they are designed and manufactured as tennis attire and worn with a predominantly white tennis top.
- Infringement of the dress code should be reported to the club manager who shall send a note of reminder to the offender.
- A second infringement of the dress code shall be followed by a two week suspension and a €25 fine payable to charity.
- “Predominantly” means greater than 75%.
- The club dress code excludes the wearing of football tops and togs, basketball tops and shorts or any other articles of clothing that have not been designed as tennis attire.
- All members of the club are expected to abide by the dress code when playing in Castleknock or when representing the club in other tournaments or leagues.
- The same dress code applies to juniors as to seniors with the exception that juniors engaged in social tennis may wear any predominantly white t-shirt.
- In club competitions or when representing the club, juniors must abide by the same dress code as seniors.
Contact Katerina in the office for further details.