THE CLUB DRESS CODE:
- Predominantly white(>75%) tennis top, socks and shoes.
- Any colour shorts/skirts/3/4 lengths/tracksuit bottoms are permitted provided they are designed and manufactured as tennis attire and worn with a predominantly white tennis top.
- Infringement of the dress code should be reported to the club manager who shall send a note of reminder to the offender.
- A second infringement of the dress code shall be followed by a two week suspension and a €25 fine payable to charity.
- “Predominantly” means greater than 75%.
- The club dress code excludes the wearing of football tops and togs, basketball tops and shorts or any other articles of clothing that have not been designed as tennis attire.
- All members of the club are expected to abide by the dress code when playing in Castleknock or when representing the club in other tournaments or leagues.
- The same dress code applies to juniors as to seniors with the exception that juniors engaged in social tennis may wear any predominantly white t-shirt.
- In club competitions or when representing the club, juniors must abide by the same dress code as seniors.
A range of ladies club gear is already available for purchase through the club. Contact Gay in the office for further details. Men’s gear is also on display and available through Cormac Dunne’s sports shop, Dunboyne.