Skip to content
- Members and visitors must always respect Club property and facilities.
- Good manners and a sporting spirit should be practised at all times.
- The procedure for court booking, as set out in this handbook, club notice-board, in the bar
and on the website, is to be followed at all times. Abuse of these rules may result in the
suspension of court booking privileges.
- Smoking on court is strictly forbidden, as is chewing gum.
- Refuse such as empty ball-cans and chewing gum should be
disposed of in the bins before commencing play.
- Outdoor courts which are synthetic carpet should not be swept after heavy rain, as
they should be allowed to drain naturally. Care should be taken not to spill soft drinks or
food on these courts as it can cause damage and bacterial growth.