- A member may bring a visitor to play tennis in the Club on an occasional basis. “Occasional”
in this context means not more than once a month on average.
- However, if you have a visitor on holidays, you may bring them as a visitor regularly, within
your annual allocation.
- A visitor must be signed in the visitor’s book in the foyer before play commences (for
- Because of the nature of this system, a very dim view will be taken of abuse of it.
Please also note that a visitor to the Club is not allowed to provide or receive coaching in the
- A fee of €10 applies for each visit. Please pay this in the bar at the first available opportunity.
For child protection purposes if a Junior member wishes to bring a visitor, their parent or
guardian must sign in and be present while the Junior and visitor are on the premises of the