Get 2 Forms – Two forms are needed for this process
- eVetting Invitation Form AND
- Verification of ID form
Collect from CLTC office OR download from Tennis Ireland website
Manually complete both forms and source 3 Identification documents
- 1 of 3 Identification Documents (aka. Proof of Identity) must be either a
- Current Passport, or a
- Current Driving Licence
- 2 from the following list (dated within the last 3 months and with name & address as given on Verification of ID form )
- Bank / Building Society Account
- Utility Bill
- Credit Card Statement
- Addressed Payslip
- for 16- 18 year olds in full time education when other document routes are exhausted , a Letter from a Head Teacher or Further Education College Principal
Note: Please redact sensitive information on any of the Identification documents
Step 3 – Submit
To submit the completed forms with 3 Identification documents, contact Davi Collins (086 831 6840) or Steve O’Reilly (CLTC office)
What happens next?
David or Steve will validate proof of identity and forward the 2 completed forms to Tennis Ireland.
Tennis Ireland will send the Vetting Subject an email with a link, inviting him/her to complete a Vetting Application Form.
Complete Vetting Application Form, using link in email from Tennis Ireland
Note: The link expires if not accessed before expiration date in email If the link expires, the process starts from Step 1 above
Tennis Ireland will send Vetting Disclosure to the Vetting Subject by email
Please print Vetting Disclosure and hand in to Steve O’Reilly (CLTC office)
Vetting Disclosure forms will be kept on file in the CLTC office.