League tennis provides a chance to represent the club and meet players from other clubs. All members over the age of 14 are encouraged to represent their club in Inter Club Leagues. CLTC participates in numerous inter-club events including the highly successful Dublin Lawn Tennis Council (DLTC) leagues which cater for a wide range of playing ability from Classes 1 – 7. These are:
- Winter League: January through February / March, Sunday mornings (Men), Sunday afternoons (Ladies), teams of 3 doubles pairings
- Summer League: May through June, Friday nights or Saturday afternoons (Men), Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday nights (Ladies), teams of 3 singles & 2 doubles pairings
- Mixed League: July through August, Friday nights, teams of 3 mixed doubles pairings
- Senior League: September through October, Sunday mornings (Men), Sunday afternoons (Ladies), teams of 3 doubles pairings
- Floodlight League: October through November, Monday nights (Men), Tuesday nights (Ladies), teams of 4. Draw each week to decide whether you play singles or doubles.
We also participate in the Fingal League – run by Tennis Ireland as part of the development programme for tennis in the Fingal area…..and a number of friendly leagues including the Ladies +55 League and the Ladies Friendly League.