Senior League run on 5 Sundays from 1st September to 29th September. Men’s matches are in the morning and ladies in the afternoon. This will be followed by:
- playoffs on Sunday 6th October,
- quarter finals on Saturday 12th October,
- semi finals on Sunday 13th October and
- finals on Sunday 20th October.
We have 8 ladies teams: Castleknock 1 (class 2), Castleknock 2, 3, 4 (class 3), Castleknock 5 (Class 4), Castleknock 6,7 (class 5), Castleknock 8 (Class 6).
Provisional ladies teams have now been selected and captains appointed.
- List of people who have agreed to sub
- Full subs list submitted to the DLTC
- Castleknock Fixtures
- Court Allocations for home matches
There are 3 categories for men:
- Over 35
- Over 45
- Over 55