Summer League 2019 is starting on 10th May. Registration is now closed and team selection is in progress. Teams consist of 7 players – 3 singles and 2 doubles pairings.
League Tables and Results are available on the DLTC site
- Matches are on Friday evenings and Saturday afternoons.
- The league stage runs from Friday 10th May for 6 weeks, including a break for the June Bank Holiday weekend, so 5 matches in all. This is followed by playoffs and quarter finals, semi finals, with finals on Saturday 29th June.
- We have entered 10 men’s teams this year.
- Matches are on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings depending on class.
- The league stage runs from Monday 13th May for 5 weeks. This is followed by playoffs, quarter finals, semi finals, and finals on Saturday 29th June.
- We have entered 9 ladies teams, an increase of 2 from last year.
- Click the links below for:
Clare and Paraic