Line Tennis will run from 3rd July to 8th August (no play on 17th, 18th July as the Castleknock Open is on).
- The pairings on a line are scheduled to play each other
- Men on Wednesday nights at 7:30pm and 9pm except week 4 when matches will be on Tuesday 30th July.
- Women on Thursday nights at 7pm and 8:30pm.
- Courts will be reserved for each session but they must be confirmed, see below.
- You can re-arrange your match if all 4 players are agreeable.
- The winning pairing should enter the score here
- For details of how to enter a score click here.
- All matches must be played by Thursday 15th August.
- Prize Giving will be on Friday 16th August.
- Entry fee €25
Opt-in system for courts
- Courts are booked each week for scheduled matches
- If you are playing at the scheduled time, a court must be confirmed by one of the players from your match.
- The sign-on sheet for court confirmation will open at 10am on Monday for men and 10am on Tuesday for women.
- The sign-on sheet will close at noon on Tuesday for men and noon on Wednesday for women. Any courts that have not been assigned via the sign-on sheet will be released.
- On Wednesday (men) or Thursday (women) morning we will text the person that reserved the court to tell them which court has been allocated to them.