Mixed Line Tennis 2018 Winners and Runners-up here
Mixed Line Tennis will run on Friday nights from 28 September to 26 October
This event replaces the line element of the old Mixed Team Tennis format.
The format is the same as the Ladies and Men’s line tennis that we ran during the Summer.
- 6 Mixed Doubles pairings will play each other over 5 weeks
- All standards are catered for
- You can enter with a partner or on your own and we will do our best to get you a partner
- Pairings are grouped into lines of 5 or 6 of a similar standard
- The pairings on a line will play each other on Friday nights over 5 weeks from 28 September to 26 October
- You can re-arrange your match if all 4 players are agreeable
- Matches will be scheduled for 7pm and 8:30pm each Friday and courts will be reserved for the 2 sessions but they must be confirmed, see below.
- The winning pairing should enter the score here
- For details of how to enter a score click here.
- All matches must be played by Thursday 1st November.
- Prize Giving will be on Friday 2nd November.
Please click links below to see:
Opt-in system for courts
- 13 courts are booked each week for scheduled matches (15 or 18 matches per session).
- If you are playing at the scheduled time, a court must be confirmed by one of the players for your match.
- There will be a sign-on sheet each week and one person must sign-on to confirm the reserved court.
- If all of the courts have already been reserved, you may sign on as a sub. If somebody who has signed on for a court no longer needs it, their name will be removed from the sheet and the first sub will now have a court. Keep an eye on the sheet to see if you get a court. In the unlikely event that you do not get a court, you will have to rearrange your match for another time.
- The sign-on sheet will close at at noon on Thursday and courts that have not been asssigned via the sign-on sheet will be released.
- On Friday we will text the person that reserved the court – to tell them which court has been allocated to them.