Mixed Line Tennis will run on 5 Sunday nights from 12th May to 16th June (no play on the June Bank Holiday weekend, Saturday 2nd June).
- The pairings on a line are scheduled to play each other on Sunday nights at 7pm and 8:30pm on 12th May and at 6pm and 7:30pm on 19th, 26th May and 9th, 16th June.
- Courts will be reserved for each session but they must be confirmed, see below.
- You can re-arrange your match if all 4 players are agreeable.
- The winning pairing should enter the score here
- For details of how to enter a score click here.
- All matches must be played by Thursday 20th June.
- Prize Giving will be on Friday 21st June.
- Entry fee €25
Please click links below to see:
Opt-in system for courts
- 13 courts are booked each week for scheduled matches
- If you are playing at the scheduled time, a court must be confirmed by one of the female players from your match (restricting it to one sex avoids 2 people confirming a court and men got the privilege last year!).
- There will be a sign-on sheet each week and one woman must sign-on to confirm the reserved court. The sign-on sheet will open at 10am on Thursday.
- If all of the courts have already been reserved, you may sign on as a sub. If somebody who has signed on for a court no longer needs it, their name will be removed from the sheet and the first sub will now have a court. Keep an eye on the sheet to see if you get a court. In the unlikely event that you do not get a court, you will have to rearrange your match for another time.
- The sign-on sheet will close at at noon on Saturday and courts that have not been asssigned via the sign-on sheet will be released.
- On Sunday morning we will text the person that reserved the court to tell them which court has been allocated to them.